How do I clear my browser cache?
Posted December 21, 2022 / Howto
To clear your browser cache, you need to perform 3-4 simple steps, depending on your browser type and version.
Open your browser and click on the Menu icon (usually located in the top right corner of the window).
- Select "Settings" from the menu.
- In the Settings menu, look for the "Privacy and security" section and click on the "Clear browsing data" button.
- A new window will open. In this window, you can select the types of data you want to clear, such as your browsing history, cookies, and cache.
- Select the time range for which you want to clear the data. You can choose to clear data from the past hour, the past day, the past week, the past month, or all time.
- Click on the "Clear data" button to clear the selected data.
Please note that the exact steps may vary depending on the browser you are using.
Check out some cool Hebrew content from sheela.co.il