Posted December 22, 2022 / Howto
To delete your Instagram account, go to the Instagram app on your device, log in to your account and perform these easy steps.
1. Tap the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen to go to your profile.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen to open the menu.
3. Scroll down and tap "Settings" at the bottom of the menu.
4. Tap "Privacy and Security," then scroll down and tap "Delete Your Account."
5. Select a reason for deleting your account from the drop-down menu.
6. Enter your password and tap "Permanently delete my account."
Please note that once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered. If you want to temporarily disable your account instead of deleting it, you can do so by selecting "Temporarily disable my account" instead of "Permanently delete my account." This will allow you to reactivate your account at a later time if you choose to do so.