Posted December 18, 2022 / Society
It's difficult to predict with certainty which jobs will not disappear in the future, as technological and economic changes can have unpredictable impacts on the job market.
However, some jobs are likely to remain in demand in the future due to their essential nature or the unique skills they require.
Some examples of jobs that may not disappear in the future include:
1. Healthcare professionals: The demand for healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals, is likely to remain strong in the future as people continue to need medical care.
2. Educators: The demand for educators, including teachers, professors, and trainers, is likely to remain strong as people continue to seek education and training throughout their lives.
3. Engineers: Engineers play a crucial role in designing and building the products, systems, and infrastructure that society depends on. As such, the demand for engineers is likely to remain strong in the future.
4. Scientists: Scientists play a key role in advancing our understanding of the world and developing new technologies. The demand for scientists is likely to remain strong in the future as we continue to seek new knowledge and solutions to the challenges we face.
5. Artists and creatives: The demand for artists and creatives, such as writers, musicians, and visual artists, is likely to remain strong as people continue to value and seek out creative expression and entertainment.
It's worth noting that the nature of these jobs may change over time as technology and societal needs evolve, and workers in these fields may need to adapt and develop new skills to stay competitive.